Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Moon Birdie
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Moon Birdie Media FZCO (hereinafter the Promoter) with registered offices in Dubai, Unit 101, Building A2 Dubai Digital Park, Dubai Silicon Oasis, 1017 DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, is organizing this Promotion, called “Welcome to Moon Birdie”.
This Promotion is open to all adults, aged minimum 18 years, who have redeemed a welcome voucher in order to subscribe to the web community including the Academy, Insights and Top Deals, made available at www.moonbirdie.media.
Employees of the promoter, and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected to this promotion shall not be entitled to enter the promotion.
Participation in this promotion is free of charge but being an active member of the website “www.moonbirdie.media” is mandatory to participate.
The promotion will be communicated to the participants on the website “www.moonbirdie.media” in the Top Deals sections.
The present terms and conditions of the promotion are available at the Promoter’s website at the URL “www.moonbirdie.media/competition” .
Any person entering into or participating in this promotion is deemed to have accepted and to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. PROMOTIONAL PERIODS
Promotion is open from 00.01 GMT+1 on 14th April 2022 until 23.59 GMT+1 on 30th June 2022.
More specifically, consumers will be entitled to enter the promotion and have a chance to win during each of the following periods:
|1||14th April – 31st May 2022|
|2||1st – 30th June 2022|
Winner’s selections will take place on/by
- 6th June 2022
- 6th July 2022
2. ENTRY AND PARTICIPATION
To enter the promotions the users will have to register – during the Promotional Period – at the website www.moonbirdie.media and redeem a valid welcome voucher.
At first access, users who have redeemed a promotional voucher and don’t have completed their personal profile already, will have to update their own account details, by completing the related Moon Birdie user profile form with all information requested.
According to the present conditions, available on www.moonbirdie.media/competition, each account must correspond to a valid email address and a valid promotional voucher. Furthermore, in order to be eligible to enter the promotion, each participiant will have to be an active subscriber of the services offered by the paid web community “Moon Birdie”.
The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and participants, including the participant’s age and contact details, and to disqualify any participant who breaches these terms and conditions or tampers with the registration process or the promotion.
3. WINNER’S SELECTION
At the end of the each promotion period, all valid entries received will be added to the draw list and 5 winners (plus 5 reserves) will be randomly drawn.
According to the ranks created (1 rank for each period), the first 5 users will be awarded, as follows:
|1||1st Prize: 5.000 EUR in ether or bitcoin|
|2||2nd Prize: 2.000 EUR in ether or bitcoin|
|3||3rd, 4th and 5th Prize: 1.000 EUR in ether or bitcoin|
Limits: Max 1 prize per person.
4. WINNERS’ NOTIFICATION
Winners will be contacted via email within 5 working days of winners’ selection. Promoter will make 2 attempts to contact the winners via email. If an entrant is unable to take the prize or fails to respond with the timeframe of 10 working days, the entrant will be disqualified, and the prize will be offered to the first available reserve. This process will be followed until the prize is accepted. The promoter accepts no responsibility in the event that a winner cannot be contacted for any reason.
In order to confirm their eligibility, winners must accept the prize and provide their full contact details (Name, Surname, Email address, Ethereum Payout Address) by writing to email@example.com by July, 31st. 2022
5. PRIZE DELIVERY
The total prize pool of this competition is 20.000,00 EURO, or rather 10.000,00 EURO per period, to be delivered to each winner in cryptocurrencies via crypto address payout.
All prizes will be delivered by e-mail within 30 days of winners’ confirmation of eligibility. In order to receive the prizes:
- Each winner is required to provide a valid Ethereum payout address or, as alternative, a valid Bitcoin payout address
- Each winner is required to independently declare and pay any applicable taxes and charges that a prize gives rise to in the winner’s jurisdiction.
- The promoter does not bear liability for any loss caused by incorrect or inaccurate contact details
- The promoter is entitled choose the delivery method of all prizes at its sole discretion. The promoter is not responsible for any taxes, customs charges or other costs required for or related to receiving a prize. The promoter will further not compensate any prize that cannot be redeemed or received by a winner due to customs or other local regulations or that is damaged, delayed or lost by postal, courier or other mail service.
- No prize is transferable and no prize may be claimed in cash or changed to another prize or arrangement.
- However, in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to amend, withdraw or substitute a prize for an alternative prize or arrangement that is of equal or greater value.
- By participating, you agree to be bound by these conditions.
- The promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (including indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. However, nothing shall exclude the promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The promoter is not responsible for any technical problems or human error that may result in a registration, submission or entry not being received or being lost or damaged or for any destruction or alteration thereof, or unauthorized access to the website.
- The promoter’s decisions regarding any aspect of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter may refuse to award a prize to any persons, for any reasons.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw, vary, cancel or suspend an element of a prize if, due to circumstances outside of its control, that element is no longer available. The promoter will not be responsible for, or liable to any winner, if all or part of a prize is not available or must be varied or cancelled for any reason. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize or an element of the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts.
- This promotion is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs beyond the reasonable control of the promoter and which prevents the promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform, or delay in performing ,its obligation.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reasons beyond the control of the promoter including wars, terrorism, states of emergency or disasters (including natural disasters), infections by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised interventions, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this promotion, as appropriate.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrants for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with the present terms and conditions, or if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct to create prejudices to the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The winners’ list (Nickname and Country) will be made available and pulic at the different channels on Moon Birdie within 15 days from each single winner’s prize acceptance.
This promotion shall be governed by DUBAI laws.